|Provider name (the links below will redirect you to a website)||Electronic service address (alias)||Contact details|
|Australia PostExternal Link||AUSPOSTSMSF||13 76 email@example.com|
|Click SuperExternal Link||CLICKSUPER||1300 834 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ComputershareExternal Link||Computershare||1800 675 email@example.com|
|Contributions HubExternal Link||ozedigateway||1300 737 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|GBST Wealth ManagementExternal Link||MySMSFMailbox||(02) 9253 email@example.com|
|KluiExternal Link||klui||(02) 9931 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SMSF DataFlow External Link||smsfdataflow||1300 657 email@example.com|
|SMSFflow External Link||superMate||1300 650 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SuperChoice Services Pty LimitedExternal Link||SUPERCHOICE||1300 659 email@example.com|
|Westpac QuickSuper SMSF Gateway External Link||QUICKSUPER||1300 131 firstname.lastname@example.org|
The information in this table is restricted to existing SMSF clients of the listed service providers. Follow the provider links for more details of the service offering.
We will maintain the register subject to the following terms and conditions:
- It is a public register of SMSF messaging service providers who provide publicly available information for inclusion in the register on a voluntary basis.
- Service providers whose details are included in the register warrant that they are providing a messaging service for the express purpose of enabling regulated superannuation entities to comply with their obligations under regulation 7.07F of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Regulations 1994.
- The Commissioner of Taxation reserves the right to remove or modify a service provider’s details at any time.
- While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the register is made available, we make no guarantees to provide continuously available access to the register or to provide access which is uninterrupted or fault free.
- While we will take all reasonable care to ensure information provided via the register is accurate, subsequent changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may affect the accuracy of the information.
- We do not provide any warranty, make any representation as to, or accept responsibility for, the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness or completeness, now or in the future, of any information provided via the register.