Register of SMSF messaging providers – open to all SMSF trustees Provider name (the links below will redirect you to a website) Electronic service address (alias) Contact details Australia PostExternal Link AUSPOSTSMSF 13 76 firstname.lastname@example.org Click SuperExternal Link CLICKSUPER 1300 834 email@example.com ComputershareExternal Link Computershare 1800 675 firstname.lastname@example.org Contributions HubExternal Link ozedigateway 1300 737 email@example.com GBST Wealth ManagementExternal Link MySMSFMailbox (02) 9253 firstname.lastname@example.org KluiExternal Link klui (02) 9931 email@example.com SMSF DataFlow External Link smsfdataflow 1300 657 firstname.lastname@example.org SMSFflow External Link superMate 1300 650 email@example.com SuperChoice Services Pty LimitedExternal Link SUPERCHOICE 1300 659 firstname.lastname@example.org Westpac QuickSuper SMSF Gateway External Link QUICKSUPER 1300 131 email@example.com
The information in this table is restricted to existing SMSF clients of the listed service providers. Follow the provider links for more details of the service offering.
We will maintain the register subject to the following terms and conditions:
We do not recommend or endorse any of the listed SMSF messaging service providers.End of attentionFor more information please follow this ATO link here.
- It is a public register of SMSF messaging service providers who provide publicly available information for inclusion in the register on a voluntary basis.
- Service providers whose details are included in the register warrant that they are providing a messaging service for the express purpose of enabling regulated superannuation entities to comply with their obligations under regulation 7.07F of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Regulations 1994.
- The Commissioner of Taxation reserves the right to remove or modify a service provider’s details at any time.
- While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the register is made available, we make no guarantees to provide continuously available access to the register or to provide access which is uninterrupted or fault free.
- While we will take all reasonable care to ensure information provided via the register is accurate, subsequent changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may affect the accuracy of the information.
- We do not provide any warranty, make any representation as to, or accept responsibility for, the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness or completeness, now or in the future, of any information provided via the register.